8.05.2012

Catching Up- a few random pics from Philly

Our last month in Philly was a blur...I was trying to pack and sell our Philly house.  It was no easy feat trying to keep the house clean to show while simultaneously packing!  Brandon was busy studying for boards.  It was a little busy and stressful.  I feel like I'm just starting to get back to normal...more to come in future posts.  Back to catching up....
 Ryme found this corner on the side of our bed where she liked to hide for some quiet time
 Tanzen continues to drag this huge blanket everywhere.  He'll be sweating but refuses to sleep without it!
 Kett "riding on a train" with Katie...another dear Philly friend we miss so much!
 Brandon taking the kids for a walk while I scrambled to clean the house for a showing
 Makett and Tanzen got really into cooking...they're constantly getting out bowls and creating delicious, inedible concoctions.

 Ryme learned to fend for herself while I was packing...somehow she managed to pull cookies off the counter to eat right before dinner.  And because I was packing, she got away with a lot!
Yay for legos!

No comments: