3.28.2012

Big girl!

Ryme is so fun--and busy!!! The girl is ALWAYS on the move, and does a great job contributing to our chaos. She suddenly seems so old, crazy how that happens. Some of her latest antics:
She loves containers and spoons, and will spend ten minutes putting objects into, and out of, cups or bowls. She loves eating with a fork, and is always so proud of herself when she stabs an elusive piece of food.
Not sure what it is about socks, but she loves chewing on them- teething, perhaps? She has 7 teeth which seems like enough for now, although I'm not good at keeping up with developmental milestones. Reminds me of Tanzen

She dutifully does yoga, and has developed a mean downward facing dog.
She is a climber!! She loves getting up on things, and has surprised me many times by climbing something I never even considered she would attempt. She's quick too!

1 comment:

Tonee said...

Wow seven teeth! That is quite a lot. Jennsen only has two, but I am fine with that!