3.06.2012

Spotlight on: Tanzen

We love our Tanzen! He loves to take care of his animals, build towers--and knock them over, read stories, and play with Makett. He's often following me around the house, just chatting as I cook or clean. He always has something he's carrying around- currently it's a small tigger he asked my mom to mail to him. He takes it everywhere! Every morning I know Tanzen is awake when I hear him gathering all his "things" and drag them down the hall. He usually stands at the top of the stairs and asks for help getting his "things" downstairs-- he'll have 3 or 4 blankets, and 3 or 4 stuffed animals, and a toy or two. He loves going to the library, Please Touch, Target, driving on "the bumpy road", his little preschool, and playing 'guys' with Kett. He also loves to tackle and wrestle, play baseball, and throw balls in general.
He is very responsible with his sunglasses- I don't know how he never loses them, as he really takes them everywhere and wears them frequently!
He's very sweet and gentle with Ryme
One of his favorite friends, Sage, doing a dinosaur puppet show
He found his halloween costume as I was cleaning out the basement...I could hardly get him to take it off for a week. He wore it everywhere.
I had him take it off for bed, then went in to tuck him in later and saw he had it back on.

Tanzen loves to color...he drew one of each color on his letter D
An Interview with Tanzen
What is your favorite thing to do?
"Um, probably making big towers and knocking them down. I like playing with play dough and Ummmmm...play with my truck! And my Piggy! And find letters with Mommy!"
Who do you like to play with?
"My Makett, and my piggy, and my baby bear, and my papa bear, and my Tigger"
What's your favorite food?
"Christmas Applesauce" (in case you're not familiar with "Christmas Applesauce", you blend spinach and applesauce, and in a very excited voice present the special, Christmas color applesauce to three year olds...who think it's super cool to watch it turn green.
What is your favorite book?
It was The Little Red Hen, and The Gingerbread Man. Piggy's favorite book is The Gingerbread Man."
What's your favorite toy?
"Well, it has a face and legs and a hands. And I like Thomas."
Not quite sure what he was going for, but I'm reporting what he said, right?
Can you tell me something funny that happened to you?
"Ya! Yesterday when I was playing with Kett he crashed into me, then I laughed."
What's your favorite color?
"My favorite color is pink!"

No comments: