5.05.2010

Novice Egg Hunters


Makett and Tanzen had a blast finding Easter eggs. As they don't have previous expectations of finding candy in eggs, they were happy collecting as many eggs in their Easter buckets as possible. Tanny was intent on filling his bucket with as many eggs as possible, while Ketty was content playing with the egg he had found.
The videos aren't too terribly exciting--probably more enjoyable for biased grandparents/aunts/uncles...the rest of you may not be as impressed with our mad Easter skills!


1 comment:

Kenzi said...

Yay!! You finally posted more pictures! I did indeed love the videos- but I guess I fall under the very biased group! I love how happy Ketty is with the bouncing ball as it bounces all over the house! They are looking like little boys! Oh- I also liked the picture where Ketty is on the stairs and looks twice as big as Tanny!