5.09.2010

Atlanta

Brandon had a conference in Atlanta and we figured we might as well tag along, since the boys still fly for free and we were able to share Brandon's hotel room. Having 4 of us share one room for 5 days was an interesting experience, but it was great. Doing what we do best!
Hugs! (Makett usual initiates, and often has an ulterior motive)


Unfortunately we didn't find out about touring the CNN center on the city pass till it was too late, or I would have loved it, although Tanzen and Makett probably wouldn't have loved it.

Our favorite thing to do--ran as far as we can, as fast as we can!

We toured Coke World- the boys were mesmerized by the polar bear. When he stands he's 8 feet tall, and he's surprisingly cute!

The highlight of touring Coke World is that you can taste 70 different Coke products from around the world. Brandon tried them all, I tried 3 and was done-- give me water any day! It's smart marketing on Coke's part, after seeing their 4-D movie, along with all the Coke memorabilia and history, I started feeling very patriotic about Coke-- I was suddenly proud to be an American, with our rich Coke history that has changed the world!! I had never had any interest in trying Coke, as I just prefer water over any other beverage, but I was inspired and tried it. Turns out I haven't been missing much :)
Bored, bored, bored!

Makett and Tanzen had a blast running through the park-- these little city guys haven't had much of a chance to run through such big grassy spaces, and they loved it. We spent more time touring parks than seeing the usual tourist sights.Fountains at Olympic Park...

3 comments:

Tonee said...

Wow, that looks like an adventure. Especially the water fountains and the parks! I know those would have been Geddy's fav "attractions" too!

Kenzi said...

Cute! I loved watching your blog while talking to Chaz...I have missed seeing my boys! You forgot to mention that the boys love running fast and in the opposite direction..

Susan G. said...

I am so with you on the coke thing..water any day of the week!!