4.08.2012

Guess it's official enough?

I'd been waiting to announce Brandon's new job till it was official...and although we're still working a few things out, I guess seeing this in the newspaper makes it pretty final?

See Brandon's picture on the bottom right? :)

We are thrilled-- no--ecstatic!! Brandon will be joining Gamma West Cancer Services in Utah come July! He'll mainly be at Ogden Regional Medical Center. We feel very blessed to get this job, it was highly competitive. We're excited to be moving close to family after nearly ten years out of state. We bought a house in Bountiful, and are looking forward to being DONE with Brandon's training. 13 years of hard work-- yay! It was a loooong road! He still has one more set of boards a year after he starts practicing, so there's more studying to come, but we're close! We have so many people to thank for your support and prayers!

15 comments:

Meredith said...

Yay! Congratulations! And of what it's worth, I want you to keep your blog so that I can see what you're up to after we move away!

Meredith said...

I meant "for" what it's worth. :)

Tonee said...

Holy cow that's rad! (do people even still say that???) Now, I may see you again one day! yay! :) :)

Katie said...

So excited for you guys (and for selfish reasons) that you get to move back to Utah!! Congrats on the job and being so close to done with such a long schooling journey!

Marie said...

What wonderful news! I'm sure your family is so excited. I like Ogden Regional. That's where I have my babies. Good luck with your move. That's going to be a huge adventure!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Congrats! 10 years is a long time, enjoy utah. How exciting!!

Ann said...

Terrific news!

Stephanie said...

So excited for you guys!! After you get here and are somewhat settled we would love to get together with you guys and catch up.

Katie M. said...

Chaci!!
I am glad it's official and OUT!
Yay! It will be a dream to have you in the same state. Promise we'll hang out?? Promise??? Where is the house you guys bought? Daybreak?:)


Love ya tons. Keep in touch. Miss you!

The Taylors said...

Congrats on your husband's new job! That's so exciting that you're moving back to Utah. Where's your new house? We're not far if you'll be in Bountiful. We're in Woods Cross for the moment.

Pam said...

We are so excited for you guys! We will be up there in May to see Rob's parents off on their mission, so we won't get to see you this summer - but hopefully soon!

C C & R said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Klaudia said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys and excited that you get to move to Utah. Good luck with your new adventure!!!

Erickson said...

So glad that I may actually see you!! So my preschool website is still up,but I am not working on it right now because I wanted to produce my songs. Here is a link to my site. http://soundcloud.com/debbie-martin-erickson.

Erickson said...

Sorry the link didn't seem to work when I tested it. Here's another http://soundcloud.com/debbie-martin-erickson/my-turn-for-love