6.02.2010

Talking Tanny

Ketty is a much better sleeper than Tanny, consequently we miss him and frequently need to call him while he sleeps. Here's one such conversation...
"Hey Ket!"
"We need a plan. How will we keep mom busy today?"

"Hmm...yesterday we threw the bucket of water all over the floor, and we already pulled all the shoes out today and emptied the kitchen cupboard. How about squirting toothpaste?"
"Oh, I guess time out would probably be the consequence...but it might be worth it!"

"Tired? No, I only need a 45 minute nap! When will you get up so we can get back to business?"

2 comments:

Kenzi said...

Haha....love this! especially with his eyes rolled! They are getting so big! So here's the plan...this week I will scramble and get everything thing done so that I can leave- the 2 weeks after that I will be in Thailand building a school house and playing with the cute Thai kids- and then I get to come home and play with the 2 cutest boys on this planet earth! Sound like a plan? :o)

Unknown said...

that is way funny and cute it worked so well with the pix that it relay could have happened.