6.14.2010

Classic Philly Driver

Apparently Tanzen has been around Philly drivers too long.

I could give you many examples, but we'll stick with just a few:

...of people passing me across the double line to go around me when I stop at a red light (and I mean very red-- I'm guilty of sketchy oranges)

...of people making left turns from the right lane, or right turns from the left lane (you see how this poses a problem to the people who are already in the right or left lanes?)

...of people zooming through red lights a minute into their redness (which explains my most favorite sign-- "Wait for Green"). Honestly, it's so difficult it needs to be posted.
**my apologies for the fuzzy cell phone pics!


1 comment:

Marie said...

And I've heard people say Utah drivers are bad! I've never seen anyone do that kind of stuff here. Stay safe, you guys!