7.19.2009

Progress!

Brandon has done an amazing job with our backyard! He added the final touch last week-- a swing set! Tanzen and Makett LOVE swinging on it, and I'm amazed we were able to fit it in our tiny yard. More pictures and backyard news to come later...


According to the 162 reviews on Walmart.com, the down fall of this swing set was that it required 2 people to spend several hours assembling it. Brandon was prepared to spend his morning putting it together, but the talented guy managed to do it by himself in an hour. My man!
There appeared to be some plotting going on...
Tanzen is on the move! How times have changed...sometimes I get sad thinking they're growing up too fast...other times I get excited thinking about how fun it will be to talk with them and teach them things. I am totally amazed by how fast it's gone, although it seems like forever ago that I had my other life as a teacher with a pay check!

6 comments:

Amanda K said...

When can we come play?

Katie said...

I completely understand. In some ways it seems like just yesterday that I was teaching...but most of the time it feels like whole other life time ago. And the babies just keep growing up faster than you can even keep up with, huh? It doesn't stop. Toddlers do, too. And I'm sure older kids do, too. Though it's a little bit sad to leave the babies behind, the toddler stage is SO fun!! You will love it. Teaching them and watching them learn and getting to communicate with them is so rewarding!

Marilee said...

Cute babes! Love you and miss you. Gotta love swing sets. Walden and Tuesdays with Morrie are two books on my "to get to" list.

Amber said...

Oh wow... they have grown so much. And you look amazing as usual. The backyard looks great. Tell Brandon that he did a great job. Well it looks like you are having fun in Philly and enjoying those boys grow up. Call me sometime if you got a minute.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Such fun to see pictures of the boys. don't ya just love it when the little ones win! (helmets)

kristensenkid said...

NICE WORK BILLY, im impressed with your green thumb. are you guys going to be in town soon.. i forgot when.
pk