5.05.2009

We're baaaack!

I'm trying to get caught up on blogging! I keep putting it off till I can get my pictures organized and be comprehensive, but, seeing as it hasn't happened yet, I figure I'll at least post a couple so you can see how big Tanzen and Makett are getting! Our latest milestones...Makett is rocking solid foods, Tanzen is, well, doing better...it only takes 2 or 3 tries to get a spoonful down him as opposed to 10. Makett is sitting up, Tanzen is too, but just for a bit. Tanzen is 'talking' up a storm, and Makett is the king of blowing raspberries. We just get more fun and exciting every day!



Happy Tanners!

Tanzen reclining, Makett trying to escape!

Brandon holding Tanzen, I'm holding Maketters...

Brandon takes his test today and we're SO excited. Hopefully that means he'll take a break from the books for awhile and we can spend more time with him!

3 comments:

Tonee said...

Wow that pic of you, Brandon and the kids is just the greatest! I just can't believe how big they are getting. Don't you think they grow up too fast? (Well, you have 2...so maybe they can't grow fast enough, as I am sure it's soo hard!)

Katie said...

They are getting so big!! Cute as ever, of course!

Kenzi said...

I can't believe how much bigger they look! SO cute!! I love your family picture- you all look great! Its amazing you got them to both smile at the same time!!