5.11.2009

Some pics from our Utah trip!

We had a fabulous time in Utah, although we missed Brandon greatly! I forgot to bring my camera, so these pictures were obtained on various cameras. If you have any pictures from our trip, I'd love you to email me them (shout out to Fishers!) Hopefully next time we head home we'll be able to get together with all of our dear friends!

Makett with Kenzi, my Dad and Kao

Rolling all over!

Happy Tanzen!

Content Makett!

Tanzen's thrilled...

Makett's skeptical...



Cuddling with our Aunt Gabi! She's the newest addition to the Rymer fam!

Helping Uncle Tosh study for his Series 7...we've got practice from helping our Daddy!

Tanzen getting flying lessons from Uncle Tosh!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

they are so cute but we need more pictures it is not like your busy! :-)