5.15.2009

Pretend it's March, K?

It's no secret that I'm pretty behind in posting all these adorable pictures...I'm not sure how you're all surviving without seeing every minuscule change Tanzen and Makett go through! To ensure that you don't miss too much of their growing up (and it's happening fast!) I thought I'd post these pictures, even if I'm a couple of months behind.

In case you missed the sarcasm, I make myself feel better about not scrapbooking by publishing my blog into a book, hence all the long picture posts! Yup, welcome to my baby blog book!

Here we go....
Our dear friend Kimberly gave the boys these jackets and boots...so cute! Thanks again Kimberly!
Tanzen was going through a tongue phase...

Mmmm, hands!

I took over 20 pictures trying to get one of both boys smiling. As I flipped through them after I had to laugh--Tanzen has his legs locked in almost every single picture, while Makett was kicking in every one. I love that that hasn't change since I was pregnant with them. I once called Brandon in tears worried that Tanz was paralyzed since I rarely felt him move.
Somewhat redundant, but you get the point now, right? :)

Cuddly boys...and one more of Tanzen's tongue phase


We're getting to be pretty enthralled by Khylo...he's in big trouble once we can crawl!

Working on our reading skills

Makett contemplating the universe
Now we're up to date on March...coming next, April!

6 comments:

Marie said...

Your boys are darling! I love their Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts. I hope you're hanging in there, being a mom of twins and all. I guess you don't know any different! I know it wouldn't be easy, though.

Katie said...

Do they hold hands a lot? They seem to be in tons of the pictures. It's so cute! I think I'm going to put my blog into a book, too. One of my old roommates just did hers and she absolutely loves it!

Jody said...

They are so cute! They are growing up sooo fast. It's very cute how they touch each other and hold on to each other. I'm wondering if they ever pinch or scratch each other? Or do they have some innate understanding? Billy totally grabs my hair and scratches, so I imagine he would do that to another baby too. Just curious.

The Taylors said...

Don't worry about posting too many pictures! I love them! Your boys are so adorable!

Erin said...

Chaci, your boys are so cute. Such a fun age.

I just wanted to drop you a note/suggestion to go to Winterthur Gardens ASAP if you can. They're in Wilmington, DE and it's so beautiful right now because the Azaleas are all in bloom. We just took a road trip down from NJ, and the 2 hour drive was definitely worth it. Last year we lived 15 min. from them, and we knew how pretty it was this time of year, so we splurged to go again this year. Anyway, the Azaleas are already on their way out (though still very plentiful right now), so hurry if you want to go. SO beautiful. Just had to pass the news on because I know you're not too far from there.

The Katich Family said...

Geez, can you spare just one thing, or maybe thing two, I am not sure, but either one will do?
(I love seuss talk) Love the pictures and smiles. thanks