11.02.2008

Huuuuungry boys!

When hunger strikes, Makett and Tanzen go for the closest thing they can get their mouths on, which is often each other!  We're pretty entertained watching the poor hungry guys as they struggle to suck on each other's elbows or foreheads...
Add Image

I have a hard time catching them to take pictures, and this is a cell phone pic, so it's obviously not the best quality.  Makett was going to town on Tanzen's head, he left quite a slobber spot.  For some reason the coloring is funky...Tanzen doesn't have a large birthmark or bloody head, it just appears that way.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

They are so cute! I'm glad you said makett's name we were not sure how to pronounce it. there cries are so little I love it! (although I'm sure when they get going they get going)

Joel and Sara said...

That's funny!

ann said...

Chaci! I didn't even know you had a blog! Or that you'd had your babies! And they're beautiful! Can't wait to meet them!