10.30.2012

Happy 4th Birthday!

Makett and Tanzen are now 4!  The morning of his birthday Makett woke up early and came running in.
                   "Mommy, mommy!  Look!  I'm bigger now!  I"m bigger!  I'm as big as you now!                                                                             Get up and check!"
He was disappointed I was still taller, although I assured him he seemed much taller to me

We had a little party


We made monster brownies
The BIG birthday surprise?  Bikes!  Or, as Tanzen calls them, "Bicycles."

Tanny and Kett have been very excited to ride their bikes, every day.  Makett said, "Mommy, I love riding my bike sooooo much, I just want to ride it forever!"  He's been helping give Tanzen pushes up the steep parts, and Tanzen helped make up their new favorite game, "Best bike rides in the world!"  They ride to the top of the driveway, then ride down and turn in tandem, while yelling, "Best bike riders in the world!!!"
Ryme felt very left out.  She needed a hat since the boys had helmets, and wanted a bike, so she got a stroller to push :)
Kett's rocketship cake
Tanzen's fish cake
Ryme loving cake!
It took awhile to blow the candles out!
My brother Chaz made these awesome hats


1 comment:

Tonee said...

Darling! We are getting Geddy a bike for Christmas! Too bad he won't be able to ride it much outside....maybe in the garage? Your boys are so handsome and they just look so grown up!