12.11.2011

Comparing...

People usually say Ryme looks like Tanzen--pretty sure it's their eyes. I'm often asked which one she resembles the most, so I thought I'd compare pictures of them all at 8 months.

Tanzen
Ryme
Makett
One thing I forgot--the boys were chubby! This phase of their physique certainly didn't last long.

Most pictures I try to take of Ryme end up like this:
I was able to get a few though...
Her current tricks include waving, dancing, and wanting to do everything her brothers do.

2 comments:

Kenzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenzi said...

SO CUTE!! I would agree Tanzen but only because of the eyes... other than that I don't think she looks too much like them. I can't wait to get to know her! I can't believe how much she has grown up! I also loved the pictures of the boys- I love Kett's chub in that picture!!