9.04.2011

Opposites...

Makett and Tanzen have always been opposite sleepers. Even when I was pregnant with them they were awake at different times. The contrast continues--while they're now on the same sleep schedule, they certainly have different sleep preferences.

Figure 1: Makett. He prefers the floor. I'm surprised the blanket is touching his head- he usually insists on having it under his stomach, and will wake up and flip out if a blanket is on him...I keep trying that as I worry he's cold, and he wakes up and makes me take the dreaded blanket in the hall.
Figure 2: Tanzen. In his bed. Buried in blankets. If he could, he'd have all his blankets on simultaneously. I usually go in once he's asleep and pull blankets off him, he's always drenched in sweat. His beloved Piggy is always under the blanket with him, usually tucked safely in his arms.


3 comments:

Tonee said...

THAT IS JUST HILARIOUS! It must be so iteresting to see how different they are as they grow and have even more likes and dislikes! My question is: do they both still like their carrot drink? :) :) Does one prefer fruits and veggies more over the other? :) :)

Ann said...

Looks like Makett's a born camper - he doesn't even need a pillow. So does he start out in bed or go straight for the floor?

Chelsea said...

That is to funny why in the world the kids pick the way to sleep that they do is beyond me!