2.17.2010

To baby-proof or not?

When I baby-proofed our kitchen I didn't baby proof this cupboard so the boys would have a cupboard to play in. This lasted a week before the fighting over cabinet occupation became unbearable and we were forced to child-proof it.

After the child lock was on, I opened the cupboard for them to play in while I made dinner. Moments later I heard muffled squeals and banging. Ketty had shut the cabinet door on Tanny, and he was stuck inside. Needless to say, we haven't been playing in this cupboard much lately!

Ketty's getting into tackle position-- we're experienced at putting one hand on the collar while the other hand pulls his arm to the floor. Little league, here we come!


3 comments:

The Katich Family said...

I love it, that is so funny! It sounds like the testosterone is kicking in and you get a double dose.
Leslie
p.s. Little League is great....

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

They need to come teach Taegen some moves!!

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

Oh, and we MISS YOU!