1.31.2010

Living the easy life...

Since Tanzen and Makett have gotten old enough to help around the house, my life has been a piece of cake!

I tell you, if you need to simplify your life, I highly recommend getting some toddlers. They have endless energy and are always up for a challenge, looking for creative solutions to all your daily house keeping needs.

Some of their best skills?

They're such efficient vacuumers, the only drawback is deciding who will go first.


Crime in our neighborhood has dropped considerably since Makett and Tanzen took over the neighborhood watch.

What sweethearts! I only have to request what I'd like for dinner, and Tanzen and Makett whip it right up. I snapped this in the midst of their preparations for a splendid gourmet dinner.

Personal yoga instructors! Did I hit the jackpot or what?

I no longer have to worry about feeding the dog-- and he gets hand fed, just like at those fancy pet hotels.

Their toys are always picked up, and they have a knack for rearranging furniture.

Makett is always on top of replenishing the toilet paper

Tanzen takes care of organizing the cupboards
The only problem now is trying to figure out what to do with all this free time....

9 comments:

bryony said...

Hilarious! Who knew life with twins was so good. The boys are sure adorable and growing fast. By the way, what's this you said about Brandon and Kilamanjaro? Do you guys have a big trip planned?
--Ben

Kenzi said...

Hahaha... its just like Mom and Dad always said...the only reason they had kids was for the 'free' labor!!

Kel said...

Very cute! Mine love to do the dishes.

dyan said...

what a great way to be happy - just keep those boys workin' for you! (so cute)

Jody said...

Funny!!! If only it were true....aahhh, the things I could accomplish.

Your boys are adorable, and look like a blast! It's fun for me to see what they're up to and realize its just around the corner for us.

Hope all is well with you guys.

Claudia Lawrence said...

Too cute & ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks.All u have to do is submit ur blog plus pay affordable prices & rest leave it to advertising team for promotion & marketing. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

Matt and Savannah said...

So very cute! I hope when Livvy gets a little older she will be as helpful as your boys are...especially with the dinner part.:)

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

1.- They are totally taking Taegen's job of feeding Khy.
2.- I love the fact that they are vacuuming pillows.
Send them over to my house, I would love a home cooked dinner!

Marilee said...

This is hilarious!