6.25.2009

Yardwork Vigilante?



Lesser known than Batman is the Front Yard Vigilante of East Falls. Just as strong and even better looking than Batman, the Front Yard Vigilante has a green thumb instead of a mask, and traded the Batmobile for a weedwacker. I was astonished to discover his identity this past weekend. My fabulous husband went out to quickly trim our front lawn...I went out to ask him a question and saw him madly cutting the foot long grass a few houses up. Apparently he had also pulled weeds and cut down a 6 foot tall something...maybe a weed, maybe a tree? I was slightly concerned about his trespassing and failing to ask if the neighbor's actually wanted his services, although he felt it was necessary to prevent the weeds from contaminating our yard and that he was simply raising property values for the whole neighborhood.

Cast your vote! Is our vigilante a super hero or super trespasser?

Either way, he definitely misses the HOA regs we once complained about!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go vigilante man, you are doing a great service!

Anonymous said...

You dont even charge money, what a nice vigilante man! I bet the neighborhood loves you

Anonymous said...

I think he is completely justified. Those weeds back east spread like crazy.

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

I think its great! Infact he could always use his weed wacker in our yard!
BTW- Great idea about the changing of the name on my blog, I will try to get around to that.