2.25.2009

Stories!

We love stories!
It's nice, I've got them all memorized so sometimes we just do recitations during diaper changes and skip the pictures all together. Often when I'm by myself I realize I'm saying, "Little fish with shiny scales are fleeing from alarming whales"....or, "Look out the window at the moon shining bright, who do you see in the twinkling starlight?" Maybe tonight I'll impress Brandon with one of my favorites, "Come little rabbit, say goodnight, there's lots to do before you turn out the light". Daddy time with one of our favorite books, "Goodnight Philadelphia"
We love reading with Tonee! (My mom flew back from Utah with us). Notice Brandon's "Pathology of Infancy and Childhood" textbook on the floor in the background--he's very ambitious in his storybook selections!

Makett with the Paci, Tanny with the cute legs :)

2 comments:

Susan G. said...

so funny. I can relate...when you are reciting "goodnight bears and goodnight chairs..." in your sleep you know you've been doing lot's of reading! Your boys are adorable...I can't believe how big they are getting!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Lia, tonight I just happened to bump into your page after I googled the words "Come little bunny say goodnight, there's alot to do before you turn out the light". The reason I did that because I've been trying to remember the name of the book and the author who wrote it so I can order it. That book was my children's favorite bed time story and somehow we lost it due to countless home move we did in the past. My children are teenagers now, and call me melancholic but there's some times when I miss so much their baby times. I used to remember all the words in that book, but age is not very much helping these days. And somehow I would love to have that book to read to my grandchildren in the future. So if it's not too much hassles, is it possible for you to tell me the name of the book, the author and the publisher, please? Many thanks,

Lia Dickson (Flianz@hotmail.com)