2.08.2009

Meeting the fam!

We've been in Utah the past few weeks introducing Tanzen and Makett to their wonderful family and friends! Bear with us, this is a long picture post...I publish our blog into a book, and this post is geared toward that end! It was incredibly fun to show off our dear boys, and having help and company was an added bonus!!! Center of attention...

A few of our Dinka brothers--Opetero and Garang. (Makett's Dinka name is in honor of all the Lost Boys)
My Mom made pie for desert, but Garang and Opetero opted for their dessert of choice--a banana.

Aunt Kenzi with Tanzen and Makett

My Dad with his boys

Makett and my Mom

Uncle Tosh and Makett

This was the best nursing pillow EVER! Too bad I couldn't bring it home with me, I surely miss it!

Ashley, Everest, me and Tanzen

Going to lunch with the Fisher girls--Cindy holding Lindsey, Courtney, Andee, Kathy and Makett, Becky

Brandon's parents getting cozy with Makett and Tanzen

Getting together with long lost friends from high school! Chelsea and Taylor, Tiff and Kate, Katie and Lexie

Andrea and Tanzen. I'm pretty sure she doesn't check my blog, so I should be safe posting this :)

Uncle Kao--he got lots of experience with changing diapers and clothes!!

This is one of my favorite pictures. My Dad was kind enough to babysit while my mom and I went shopping at DI. Well, shopping at DI takes awhile since you have to dig...sorry Dad! He did a great job, and he had a new found sense of empathy when I returned!

Proud Great-Grandparents (of course, they were always great, but now it's an official title!)


Chillin' with Grandpa Ray
...And with Grandma Kathy

Sadly, we didn't take pictures on their blessing day! Luckily Brandon's Dad snapped a few, I feel bad we didn't take official pictures with everyone! Here's Brandon and his brother Andrew holding baby Lindsey

Brandon's Mom is an incredible seamstress and she sews pajamas for the entire family every Christmas!
The Fisher grandkids
Riley and Cameron, the other set of twins in the fam. Cameron was Baby B, so he's holding our Baby B, and Baby A Riley is holding Baby A Tanzen!

Whew! Congrats to you if you made it through this long post! I'll try to stay caught up now!

5 comments:

Tonee said...

Wow how awesome you got to come home! I bet you miss Utah...I would! I will probably never leave! Your babies are the cutest little things ever! And you look amazing Chaci...so beautiful!

Shelby said...

Looks like you had a great time! We need to get together...I miss you guys!

C C & R said...

I wish I would have known that you were here. I would have loved to see those adorable boys in person. Next time you're here, let me know. And you really do look awesome! I'm jealous!

Bennett Family said...

Chaci,
I love your cute pictures on your blog! It was wonderful to see you and your beautiful baby boys! Your visit looks wonderful. I know your families all loved seeing you. If you want an invite to my blog e mail me so I have your e mail address and I will love to invite you. (Although I do not have anything as exciting as your beautiful babies and wonderful art work on my blog. I do make mine into a book too and that makes it worth the effort!) Love, Elizabeth Bennett

chaton said...

Love it all...Love you all!!! Mom