9.05.2008

Taegen & Khylo

My wonderful friend Heather has been my superhero lately! As many of you know, I've been slightly stressed about getting my house (and basement) organized. Fine, I've been extremely obsessed about getting it all done...and I've been driving Brandon crazy with my manic desire to reorganize every cupboard and drawer in our house, especially since my abilities to follow through with the tasks are diminishing. Anyway, amazing Heather has been over almost daily in the mornings to help me with my project of the day. For someone who must weigh about 77 pounds, Heather is incredibly strong, and I've been giving her a work out!

Khylo loves playing with her cute son Taegen...Taegen will play fetch with Khylo, chase him, and even shares his pretzels!












Thanks Heather!!!!

1 comment:

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

Any time! I actually like coming over because I am not just helping you out I am also getting to hang out and visit. Its rather fun!! And T loves it too. Don't worry, we will have time to get it all done before the babies. (I would have wrote their names out but I am not even going attemp to spell them.