7.16.2008

It's getting crowded in there!

We got another ultrasound today--2 hours of looking at and measuring the babies, I was in heaven! I loved watching them yawn, stretch, and practice their karate moves! An added benefit of delivering at Hahnemann Hospital is that Brandon was able to come upstairs during his lunch and join us for awhile.

I know all ultrasound pics tend to look alike, but I just had to share this one. Just as the Ultrasound Tech went to measure one baby, the other baby's foot came down and kicked his brother in the head. We watched it again in slow motion, and she took this picture right before impact.

For those of you who need a little help deciphering the picture, it's a frontal shot of the baby's head and he's lying horizontally--I think it's a pretty clear picture of his face, he doesn't look quite as alien as he does in other pics. The other baby's foot is coming in on the bottom right.

The poor little guys are so squished in there already...and they still have 2 1/2 months to go! I'm afraid they're going to come out with bruises everywhere. One weighs 1 lb, 9 oz and the other weighs 2 lbs.

All 3 of us are sure getting big!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

that is a neat picture chaci he is getting so big! now where is a picture of you ha ha ha good luck hope all is going well!

TIFFANY MARTIN said...

That's so cool! It is a great face shot! I also would like to see a picture of you!

Amanda K said...

Too cute. I can't believe you only have 2 1/2 months left (I know, you're probably counting down the days) but I feel like you just found out you were pregnant yesterday. Crazy!

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

wow...that is pretty cool. You can actually have a pretty good idea of what he'll look like! I've never seen an ultrasound that the front view of the face was that clear...how fun! He's a cutie, I can tell!!! :)