5.28.2008

And the genders are...

We had our ultrasound today-- the babies are healthy and look great! They're now too big to both be in the same ultrasound pic, although occasionally one would bounce into the other, as if trying to take advantage of the photo opportunity, it was pretty cute!

So, meet our babies!!!
Formerly known as "Baby A", this little guy will now be called Tanzen K Fisher

And, formerly known as Baby B, this little one can now be called Makett J Fisher

For those of you who may still be unsure...they're both boys! More to come on the stories behind their names later...both have sentiment!

This enchanting photo is of Hahnemann University Hospital, where the babies will be born and where Brandon will be doing the next four years of his Radiation Oncology residency.

It's right down the street from City Hall (you can see the statue of William Penn on the top). The room I'll be delivering in is on the 16th floor, and has a great view of the city (yes, I'm sure the view will be first and foremost on my mind as I'm laboring :)

15 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun, and you will have double it!! We are so happy for you guys!

Meier Family said...

Yay Chaci and Brandon! Two BOYS! How exciting! I am so happy for you both and hope you get feeling better! Keep in touch!
-KeL

Ann said...

We're sad that we probably will never meet the two little munchkins (munchkins for now) or to help you juggle them once they arrive, but we'll be cheering all 4 of you on!

Ella said...

Chaci...You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! BOYS!!! WOW!!! You are really going to be outnumbered...I bet Brandon is thrilled (as are you!)I can't wait to meet them!!! YAY!!!!!

Katie said...

Congrats on two boys!! That will be so fun! They will be great little playmates! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully the school year is over soon. Will you get to relax this summer and prepare for the babies' arrival??

Katie said...

p.s. I might need a pronunciation guide on the names! Just to make sure I have them right! :)

Megan said...

Baby boys rock! Actually, I don't know yet, but I bet they do. Anyway, congrats.

Jody said...

Congratulations! I bet it's so nice to know for sure and start preparing. You look fabulous in your picture! Really, little boys are so fun.

TIFFANY MARTIN said...

That is so exciting! congrats!

Ambler Fam said...

congrats Chaci! Its me Amy Moosman from way back when, thats awesome you are having twins. You ae a very cute pregnant person!

thehaucks said...

Wow Chaci! This is Melene' (Barnes) Hauck. It has been so long, but I just stumbled on your blog from a link on someone else's and it is so good to see what you're up to! Congratulations on twin boys-- that sounds so fun! I'm pregnant with my 3rd girl! Lots of estrogen around here. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

boys are the best you will love it and have your hands very full around 2 well for the first 2 years well that is as far as i know im sure it keeps going but i love having a boy!!!

Kathy Redd said...

Wow! Those are two lucky little guys to be getting you as parents. Twins are a BLAST! We have enjoyed our twins more than all our other kids put together. Enjoy the great adventure that awaits you. And, remember - the morning sickness really is worse with twins.

ray said...

hey
i visited your blogosphere after quite a while...and its absolutely fantastic the way you have shaped your little kingdom(or maybe queendom) the boys look great:-) but the names are quite a riddle!!
to the good healh and happiness of you all(and that includes chylosaurus too)...

Mary said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I was sad to miss seeing you on Saturday! I hope you had fun! I am so excited for you to be a mom! It's the best!