4.29.2008

Springtime in Philly!

This is where we live, our fun little street. Our place is at the end of the row of 19 homes. I've (Brandon) been working hard to get all the neighbors to sign up for free trees from Fairmount park. After all the effort, all but four homes will have a tree in the front yard, so next spring we will have a tree lined street!

We'd forgotten how beautiful Philadelphia is, it's so green and lush! Springtime is especially gorgeous, most of the trees are in bloom with beautiful, vibrant blossoms. If you're planning a trip to Philly, I definitely recommend coming in the spring or fall!

3 comments:

brohammas said...

You guys got trees? Lucky.

Katie said...

Just wanted to let you know that I found an updated blog for Debbie. The link is on my blog if you're interested in checking it out. Also, I read that Brandon is doing his residency in radiation oncology...what exactly is that? My brother is going to go to med school in a year or so and I'm pretty sure he just told me he wants to do radiology. Is that the same thing? Just curious. If he has any questions I'll refer him to you guys. :)

Ann said...

Can you believe people don't want trees? It's beyond me. And natural light too. It seems like a lot of people keep their blinds or curtains perpetually drawn, and I hate all the awnings people put over their windows! Heaven forbid some sun might shine through! - Ann