4.23.2008

A Peek at our Little Ones! (& some clues...)

Ultrasound pictures have never been so exciting to us!
We don't expect you all to stare in awe like we did, but if you like attempting to decipher human-like forms from black and white, slightly otherworldly images, then take a look!

This is the best picture we have that shows both of the babies in profile...Baby B is on top, Baby A is on bottom.


We were amazed at how you can see the spine, legs, feet, and even toes! They kept putting their hands by their mouths, so cute!

I love this picture! The baby has his leg stretched out, you can see his leg and foot, along with a little fist. (yes, I said his...read on!) The ultrasound lady said Baby B was "a little maniac"...I think he's just a budding gymnast, he was sure showing off by doing flips, and waving his arms and legs. He got the hiccups, I swear it was the cutest thing ever!
Probably the scariest picture, as it resembles an alien more than a baby. However, we still think this head-on shot of his face is cute!
Well, we're pretty positive that we can now call Baby B Maketh...yup, it looks like a boy! Here's a shot at the little clue...
Side profile of Maketh, his mouth is open, and his hand is reaching towards his mouth.

They look nice and healthy...the doctor said everything looks great, and we're so thankful!!!! So, those of you who voted for girl & girl, I'm thinking you may want to rethink it (although we can't be positive at this point). I'm still liking the idea of a boy and girl, Brandon still thinks we're expecting two little boys. Time will tell!

10 comments:

Amanda K said...

So exciting! I'm glad everything turned out well for you and the little ones.

TIFFANY MARTIN said...

That's so fun! I love looking at those and trying to see little fingers and toes, etc. But I voted for both girls. I hope you have one of each, that would be awesome!

Chelsea said...

so a boy hu, Tayler would be so happy you need to move closer we are batting 1 which is tayler and 4 girls I have never been so excited about someone else's babies congrats!!

Ellen said...

Those pictures are great! Either a boy and a girl or two boys would be a lot of fun but two missions at once is a daunting thought.

Jody said...

Great pictures! I'm so amazed that they were able to determine the sex of Baby B already, I mean Maketh. How fun! I must tell you, little boys are so fun! It is so cute to watch them absolutely idolize their dads. Congrats!

So is it standard with twins to have frequent ultrasounds? Whatever the reason its fun to see them and I'm sure comforting to know everything is okay.

Thanks for the update!

Noah & Jonas said...

Maketh? You may want to rethinketh that. But congrats I also loved to see the ultra sounds, my favorite was seeing the brain.

Pam said...

Boys are so fun - that is great. We just had a family from your town move in! they said you might know their old ward...the Pennypocket ward (or something similar?) sorry I can't remember exactly. Anyways, congrads again and I hope you start feeling less sick soon!

Prairie said...

Horray! Congratulations Brandon, you're going to have a son! We are so happy and excited for you guys! Glad to see that everything is looking positive!
Hang in there Chaci! You're doing great!

Ella said...

Way cute! I honestly do not think there is any question regarding the amount of "cuteness" these two are going to inherit! Hello they have Miss USA (remember my students all thought you should be Miss USA) as a mom and good lookin' Brandon as dad! Miss you and love reading your updates!

Marie said...

So amazing! It looks so crazy to see two babies on an ultrasound.