12.12.2010

Hobbies...

Tanzen loves making necklaces. Lately he has been impressing me by grouping all the Fruit Loops in order- he picks out all the reds, then the purples, etc. Haven't taken a picture of that yet though.
Ket loves eating the necklaces. We've been working hard to get him to string the Fruit Loops on. He's very practical-- why bother going through the effort of getting it on the string if you can save time and eat it now? He doesn't seem to appreciate the whole 'refining fine motor skills' aspect.
Love how long Tanny's necklace is- he did it completely on his own. See Ket's? Mommy gets most of the credit...This is how I feel when I try to find the right maternity clothes lately...it doesn't quite fit like it used to. I think Ketty found this box more comfortable 6 months ago.


We temporarily moved the bean bag in the boys' new bedroom. It THRILLS me to see them picking out a book and reading it on their own. Yay! Makett loves reading too, I just didn't have a picture of him.

1 comment:

Katie said...

It's so funny to see how different they are! I love that Lexie LOVES to "read" books by herself....makes us teacher/mommies proud, huh!? :)