11.09.2009

Biting

We were at Target last week and Makett kept sticking his finger in Tanzen's mouth. He'd crack up every time and they were both thoroughly entertained. The girls behind me started quoting the Charlie You Tube video. Right on cue Tanny bit Makett's finger and Makett was quite surprised! This scenario has been repeated several times since, with both boys participating as the biter.

This is a cell phone video, so it's grainy, but, you get the idea! I can't figure out why the sound is so off...it's better when you can hear Tanny's reaction, but you'll just have to imagine...

3 comments:

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

All of the pics are so cute, and I can't believe how big they are getting. They look like best friends... I love it!

Chelsea said...

That was so funny!

Kenzi said...

Cute!!! I can't believe they are looking like little boys!! 18 more days!